i know i am not smart but iknow what love is
i know i am not smart but iknow what love is, i love Forrest Gump it comes from the heart….. The scene in which true love Jenny (Robin Wright) rejected idiot savant Forrest Gump's (Tom Hanks) request for marriage - and his reply: "I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is" - and then his quiet sadness when she left him after making love to him that night: ("Forrest, I do love you"); and years later, the scene in which they met up again and she showed him her scrapbook of his running exploits and he met young Forrest, Jr. (Haley Joel Osment) for the first time and was told that he was the father of Jenny's very normal child: ("You're his daddy, Forrest") and her reassurance: ("You didn't do anything wrong") and his reply: ("He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen"); and the scene of them happily watching Sesame Street 's ...


















































































.jpg)


















































































































































































































+DVDRiPXviD.jpg)











































































































































what a great collection of posters! thanks for visiting my blog, i'm glad you liked it, though yours is much more artistic :)
ردحذفthe shawshank redemption is my all-time favorite movie :)
wish i could read what you've written too! good luck and keep up the good work
that was a great collection ,I enjoyed it alot your blog is very interesting and it's name is really cooooool
ردحذفعشرة على عشرة يا هندسة...
ردحذفزوقك خطير ... بس خد بالك رسالة بعض الافلام دي أخطر
بولونيسكي بتاع البيانيست عاوز يصحي الهولوكوست
وبينجامين بوتون نمت و انا بتفرج علية تلات مرات
وسيتي أوف انجيلس مش وحش بس نيكزلاس كيج مش حلو
وفيكي كريستينا بارسيلونا تصوير ذكوري منحل حتى أوسخ رجل مش كده
و سبعة وعشرين فستان ما يستاهلش منك سبعة وعشرين دقيقة
تاكفا (التركي ) و ميلينا و فوريست جمب و بيوتيفول مايند مافيش خلاف
شتر ايلاند جنان ( أقصد الي يشوفه يبقى مجنون )
عموما كلك ذوق